Items that may be of interest to the residents of St. Walburg will be listed here…
- Walker Projects Report – This report was completed by Walker Projects on June 22, 2015. The reason for this report was to provide a condition assessment of the Communiplex. The purpose of this assessment was to review, comment and provide recommendations on the following:
- Condition of the Property’s Structure;
- National Building Code (NBC) compliance, limited to fire and spatial separations as well as exiting requirements;
- Barrier-Free Accessibility requirements;
- Building envelope; and
- Structural Condition
- Property & General Liability Risk Control Report – The purpose of this report is to present findings and recommendations based on a site survey dated October 15, 2013. The intent of the survey was to conduct management and technical staff interviews, and an on-site survey of physical asset areas, with the objective of identifying areas where improvement can be made for risk control.