Lots For Sale
|38||9||101902249||# 432 PIONEER CRESCENT||$31,362.00|
|38||11||101902249||# 436 PIONEER CRESCENT||$31,072.00|
|38||12||101902249||# 438 PIONEER CRESCENT||$32,651.00|
|38||13||101902249||# 440 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,677.00|
|38||14||101902249||# 442 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,190.00|
|38||15||101902249||# 444 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,033.00|
|38||16||101902249||# 446 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,040.00|
|38||17||101902249||# 448 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,747.00|
|38||19||101902249||# 452 PIONEER CRESCENT||$31,122.00|
|38||21||101902249||# 456 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,091.00|
|38||22||101902249||# 458 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,091.00|
|38||23||101902249||# 460 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,091.00|
|38||24||101902249||# 462 PIONEER CRESCENT||$30,091.00|
|18||3||B.M.4676||# 13 SECOND STREET WEST||$18,380.00|
TAX INCENTIVES FOR BLOCK 38
There will be a tax incentive for any new single family dwellings constructed in the municipal sub-division of BLOCK 38.
The tax incentive will be over a period of 4 years. At the end of the 4th year of ownership, the property owner is responsible for all the taxes that are applied to the property. The School Tax portion of the property taxes cannot be reduced. The incentive is as follows:
- 1st Year of Ownership – NO TAX PAYABLE as there is no current assessment on the property. SAMA reassesses properties as of January of the calendar year.
- 2nd Year of Ownership – 100% reduction of Municipal Tax. There is no reduction of the School Tax portion of the taxes.
- 3rd Year of Ownership – 50% reduction of Municipal Tax. There is no reduction of the School Tax portion of the taxes.
- 4th Year of Ownership – 25% reduction of Municipal Tax. There is no reduction of the School Tax Portion of the taxes.
- 5th Year of Ownership – No reduction in Municipal or School Tax Portions of the taxes.